Zoom Player MAX
Zoom Player is the most powerful, flexible and customizable DVD / Blu-ray and media player for Windows operating systems. Plays DIVX, MP3, MPA, WAV, WMA, ASF, ASX, AVI, DAT, MPG, MPEG, VOB, WM, WMV. Supports playlists, hotkey control and command line, full-screen mode, scaling a wide-screen movie to remove bands from the bottom and top of the screen, several kinds of interface representation and its modification with skins.
A unique feature is a special zoom function that eliminates the overscan (TV distortions occurring at the border of the screen area), and it is permissible to use it both in real time mode and use presets (up to ten video positions). Additional options include a skins-editable interface, configurable display, advanced mouse control, autosave position where DVD viewing, audio filters, equalizer, and much more were interrupted.
- Multiple playback speeds, including manual tuning.
- Play DVD from the hard drive.
- Password-protected parental control.
- Mode Customizable Media Playback, preventing conflicts of filters on poorly installed systems to improve stability and reduce start-up time.
- Remembers the last position for media files.
- It reproduces incomplete AVI files.
- Can run locked files, or preview pre-loaded files that are downloaded from peer-to-peer networks using eMule and other programs.
- A media library based on categories.
- Advanced playlist management interface.
- Automatically opens multi-segment files using a custom mask.
- Automatic detection of missing decoders and provision of Internet links to download their latest versions.
- Can use advanced media capabilities with AVI / OGM / Matroska packers, including multiple audio tracks, subtitles, auto language detection, etc.
- Blacklist of unstable / conflicting DirectShow filters.
- The DirectShow filter manager allows the user to resolve filter conflicts.
- Free access to popular audio / video interfaces such as DivX / MPEG-4 dialogs, choice of DirectVobSub language, etc.
- Support for fast playback of most media formats (as long as your CPU can support it at a high level).
- Rewind is supported for all media formats.
- Autoplay media-CD on insertion.
- The possibility of high-quality slideshow demonstration.
- Full integration into the system shell.
- Easily associate with any file format, including the icon navigator, which allows you to easily customize the icons used to display files.