Nik Software Complete
Nik Software Complete Collection is the most complete collection of plug-ins from one of the best plugin manufacturers for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture. With these plug-ins you can adjust the clarity of the image in digital photographs, perform color correction, retouching, styling, get rid of any type of noise in the photo, brightness, adjust the contrast and color saturation of individual objects or areas of the photo.
The Complete Collection 2018 includes Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom plug-ins:
• Analog Efex Pro
• Color Efex Pro
• HDR Efex Pro
• Sharpener Pro
• Silver Efex Pro
With these plug-ins you can adjust the clarity of the image in digital photographs, perform color correction, retouching, styling, get rid of any type of noise in the photo, brightness, adjust the contrast and color saturation of individual objects or areas of the photo.
Sharpener Pro- A powerful tool designed to enhance the sharpness of images. The program has a series of tools, united in a single shell of their choice. When working, the plug-in takes into account the image resolution, distance, paper type and print quality. Sharpener Pro is notable for analyzing the visual characteristics of various printing processes such as non-computer semitone, sublimation, digital photography and inkjet printing, including differences between inkjet printer manufacturers. Sharpener Pro allows you to increase the sharpness of 16-bit images, has a built-in preview of the image area, a set of tools through which users can adjust the level of sharpness in any part of the image. The program also includes a RAW Presharpening filter to increase the detail in the images,
Features of the plug-in:
– Creation of precise and selective sharpness control
– Updated mechanism of final sharpness correction allows you to prepare images for output on almost any device and media – on the screen of monitors, inkjet printers, full color printing, screen printing, etc.
– Sharpening of small details and textures with a new structure, focus, and local differences of tools to draw attention to the desired areas of the image
– Preview the results on the screen before printing.
– Save user settings for professional results
– Save and adjust the sharpness of details in images without highlighting noise and other artifacts
– Selective use of the brush tool in Adobe Photoshop
– Smart objects integration in Adobe Photoshop allows you to adjust the sharpness after applying the plug-in
– Resource-insensitive (Pentium III 1Ghz, 512 MB)
– View the result “before and after” simultaneously (dividing the image into two parts)
– User-friendly interface