Keyword Researcher Pro
Have you ever wondered how to find Long Tail Keywords for your website? When you use Google, you may notice a little drop-down box that represents their attempt to predict what you’re about to type next.
For example when I type the phrase “How does a website…” then Google assumes I might be looking for:
- How does a website make money
- How does a website work
- how does a website find my location
- How does a website server work
- how does a website help a business
- These are some interesting keywords…
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to save all these keywords–so we could add them to our website content? Well that is where Keyword Researcher comes in!
Keyword Researcher is an easy-to-use Keyword Discover Tool. Once activated, it emulates a human using Google Autocomplete, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. Each time a partial phrase is entered, Google tries to predict what it thinks the whole phrase might be. We simply save this prediction. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you’re left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases.
Keyword Researcher Pro Features:
- Search Google: Search for Long Tail Keywords on Google, Amazon as well as YouTube.
- Write SEO-Optimized Content: Use the “Create Content Tab” to write web content as well as insert the high-value Keywords.
- Plan a Content Strategy: Assign your Keywords to Articles, as well as sort your Articles into Categories.
- Negative Keyword List: A good Negative Keyword List will ensure that undesirable Keywords don’t interfere with your project.
- Advanced Keyword Search: When you have 1000’s of Keywords, you need advanced searching functions to make sense of them.
- Assign your Keywords to a White, Grey, and Black List: Group Keywords into multi-colored lists to keep your project nice and organized.
- Keyword Tags: Create custom Keyword Tags as well as assign them to your favorite Keywords for better sorting.
- Import Google Keyword Planner Files: Drag your Google Keyword Planner CSV files right into your project.
- Import from Microsoft Excel: Import Keywords as well as Article Content via Microsoft Excel (XLS) files.
- Export to CSV and XLS: You can export your Keywords and Content to many formats, including CSV, XLS, and even a WordPress XML file.
How to Install ?
1) Install The App
2) Do Not Launch The App (Exit the app, incase launched by default)
3) Extract `Patch.And.Custom-MPT.zip’
4) Run The Activator + left-click on the jaguar heads
5) Enjoy This Release!!
Note: Functionality of keygen is internally tested and the results are healthy. Any detections would be false positive. If your antivirus don’t like it, it’s your decision what to choose!!
Dailyuploads Link / UploadShip Link / OLD Version