Avira Phantom VPN is a virtual vpn which help to keep you safe on the internet. The owner says that it is “Unhackable, Untraceable as well as Uncensored.” It will mask the IP address so that you can keep your private data safe as well as secure. This program is compatible with windows, macos as well as android.
You can use this VPN as many devices as you’d like. You can also turn the VPN on or off quickly. Avira Phantom VPN relies on its 34 servers located around the globe. It supports both IPv4 as well as IPv6 protocol.
Now it is giving 30 day money back guarantee confidently with AES 256-bit Encryption. It gains over 1 million customers.
Some Pros and Cons You May Take A Look:
- Ease to Use.
- High Security.
- Support Netflix.
- P2P and Bittorrent Allowed.
- Good Download Speed.
- Anonymous payment not allowed and doesn’t accept Bitcoin.
- No Customer Support For Free as well as Registered Users.
- Lack of Alternative Device Capability.
Once running the program encrypts all your internet traffic, keeping you safe even when using insecure wireless hotspots.
It can also help you bypass geographical restrictions on websites by assigning you an IP address from another country.
It encrypts all communications between the Internet as well as your Windows computer or Android smartphone. Preventing eavesdroppers from listening in on private communications and stopping cyber-criminals from capturing your data.
It also masks users’ true IP addresses in order to browse anonymously. As well as lets users choose which country they want to virtually be identified, in order to allow unlocking Geo-restricted content.
Avira Phantom VPN Pro provides superior benefits in four major ways:
- Protects individual privacy. Without a VPN, online activities are being constantly tracked as well as analyzed. Also you can control what personal data is collected.
- Secures and anonymity browsing. Avira Phantom keeps others from eavesdropping on online activities and the data exchanged with friends, online shops, as well as banking websites.
- Opens up the Internet. Some news channels, social media, and video-streaming websites cannot be accessed from certain regions as well as countries. Avira Phantom unlocks these geo-restrictions.
- Applies across all your devices. It can be used on almost all devices. Including PCs with Windows 7 or newer operating systems as well as Android devices running 4.0.3 and above.
Take a look Full version Features:
- Anonymity on the net -Menyaet your IP-address.
- Secure encryption – Protect your personal correspondence.
- Access to blocked content – View your favorite shows from anywhere in the world.
- Fast VPN network – quiet work in the background.
- Lack of magazines – Avira does not track the websites you visit.
- Easy to use – included. Switch off. Included. Switch off. Simply superb!.
- Simultaneous Connections – Connecting any number of devices.
- Unlimited data usage – for premium customers.
- Automatic security on untrusted networks.
- Masking the IP-addresses – Connect with any of our servers located in 20 countries.
What Do You Get In Pro version :
- Unlimited data.
- Automatic protection in hazardous networks.
What are the virtual locations of Avira Phantom VPN?
Avira has servers that you can connect to in the following countries:
- Australia, Austria
- Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria
- Canada, Chile, Czech Republic
- Finland, France
- Hong Kong, Hungary
- Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy
- Ireland, India
- Mexico, Moldova
- Netherlands, Norway
- Romania, Russia
- Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- United Kingdom
- USA – Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York City, Miami, Newark, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C.
More locations will be added in the near future.
WHAT’S NEW: Do not provide any info about this version.
Alternative VPN Software You May Like: NordVPN as well as Betternet VPN Premium.
UploadShip Link / Old Version
Checkout Some FAQ:
Yes but limited bandwidth. 500 MB for free user’s as well as 1 GB for registered user.
It is available on Windows, Mac, Android as well as iOS. If you meet the requirements then it will not be a problem.